Monday, November 1, 2010

Fun Places In San Francisco's Golden Gate Park

California is one of the most exciting state in the country, both to live and visit. I lived in California for half of my life and I have no desire to leave the state. I also enjoyed the tour most of the state, from the mountain. Shasta to Yosemite to San Diego to Palm Springs. California is definitely not to be missed!

I visited California for the first time in six years, along with the rest of my family. My parents took my sister and me to Disneyland on my sixth birthday and loved it! We also visited San Francisco, San Diego, and Big Sur on the trip. My only unpleasant experience was dizzy in Big Sur, because of my father driving fast along the winding coastal highway 1.

My family moved from Cleveland to San Francisco when he was eight. For years, all boasted of how much improvement it was. In fact, San Francisco is one of the most beautiful in the world, in my opinion. Now I live in Los Angeles, but I still visit the city by the bay with four or five times a year. Fun places to visit in San Francisco's Golden Gate Park, Chinatown, The Embarcadero, Fisherman's Wharf and the Presidio.

Los Angeles is another very exciting city. The area of Los Angeles is home to Disneyland, Hollywood, Beverly Hills and Laguna Beach. I like living in Los Angeles, despite dealing with the high volume of traffic on motorways. LA has something to do for everyone.

I used to visit San Diego once a year or less, although I have not been there for several years. San Diego is another fun place. In particular, I used to enjoy Balboa Park, home to the world famous San Diego Zoo and several museums. La Jolla, the locale of the Black Beach and the University of California San Diego, is another nice place, near San Diego.

Another interesting thing to see in California are the national parks. California has eight national parks, more than any other state except Alaska, which also has eight. My parents first took me to Yosemite when I was nine and I loved it! I was amazed by the beauty of Yosemite Valley, including Yosemite Falls, Half Dome and El Capitan. Since then, I've been back about 20 times.

All-in-all, California is not to be missed!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment